Our main forum section

evieg

Re: Welcome!

Post by evieg »

Hi everyone!

mbaron

Post by mbaron »

Hello, Maciek here, part of the potato crew.

bau666

Post by bau666 »

Hi all!!
Cheers from Barcelona

PartizanBristle

Post by PartizanBristle »

Hello from Bristol, I'm Tom. I'm a Bristol Rovers supporter, club photographer for Bristol Manor Farm and a distant admirer of Bohemians 1905 and Clapton FC.

I had a really stupid argument with some gammon on the Non-League Matters forum about CCFC and decided in the end to stick my money where my mouth was and become a member. Hoping to get down to a game soon.

paul_ccfc

Post by paul_ccfc »

PartizanBristle wrote: 08 Mar 2019, 09:35
I had a really stupid argument with some gammon on the Non-League Matters forum about CCFC and decided in the end to stick my money where my mouth was and become a member. Hoping to get down to a game soon.
Remember it well!

PartizanBristle

Post by PartizanBristle »

paul_ccfc wrote: 08 Mar 2019, 19:56
PartizanBristle wrote: 08 Mar 2019, 09:35
Remember it well!
A truly legendary fume Tone. Up the Tons!

Nicotaz2001

Post by Nicotaz2001 »

Hi, Good night
I'm a follower of yours from Catalonia. I bought your beautiful tricolor T-shirt from the Spanish Republic. The size is small and I wish to change it, or if it is not possible to buy another and give this to my son. You could send Me a contact mail. My mail is this nicotaz2001@gmail.com

Topic author
admin_ccfc
Site Admin

Post by admin_ccfc »

Nicotaz2001 wrote: 14 Mar 2019, 19:09 Hi, Good night
I'm a follower of yours from Catalonia. I bought your beautiful tricolor T-shirt from the Spanish Republic. The size is small and I wish to change it, or if it is not possible to buy another and give this to my son. You could send Me a contact mail. My mail is this nicotaz2001@gmail.com
Please do not post it here, ffs.
Send an email to merch@claptoncfc.co.uk

for anybody else who's thinking of doing this:

DO NOT POST ANYTHING RELATED TO TSHIRTS ORDERS OR YOU'LL GET BANNED.
Cheers :D

Che Man

Post by Che Man »

Greetings.

Carlos here, new member, Halifax Town fan, Dad of 2, railwayman, RMT union member and general despiser of the right wing, but you already knew that.

In a spectacular quirk of fate I was down for the Halifax match at Leyton Orient next Saturday and the friendly game against UE St. Miquel was announced for the Sunday. So, hangover permitting, I’ll see you there.

Is the ground walkable from Walthamstow Travelodge?

dowdinsk

Post by dowdinsk »

Very much so - https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Travelo ... 975633!3e2

(Or by bus from Walthamstow Central / Walthamstow Market, any of numbers 357, 215, 34, 97 getting off at Cazenove Rd stop)