Welcome!

Our main forum section

Che Man

Re: Welcome!

Post by Che Man »

dowdinsk wrote: 27 Mar 2019, 11:26 Very much so - https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Travelo ... 975633!3e2

(Or by bus from Walthamstow Central / Walthamstow Market, any of numbers 357, 215, 34, 97 getting off at Cazenove Rd stop)
Cheers 👍

Nickcooper

Post by Nickcooper »

Hi everyone
Glad to be here thanks for the invite
Nick Cooper

SidVicious

Post by SidVicious »

Hi!

As the nickname and this place says: punkrock, bass, diy- and footballfan. Therefore I‘m here. As I live in Germany you won‘t see me that often at live matches...

Cheers!

robisred

Post by robisred »

Hi all,

I'm Rob, originally from Tasmania. Used to come to a few games at the Dog in years past. Now enjoying being a member of CCFC.

Excited to be in Barcelona on Monday for the game against CE Jupiter. Anyone else going to be there?

DannyD100

Post by DannyD100 »

Love politics and enjoy football - Clapton CFC is the perfect combination....Work for a homelessness charity, volunteer with a refugee shelter, involved with Help Refugees in Calais and a house of hospitality over there...Don't get up to the Stray Dog as often as I would like, but will be there Saturday....

Hippie11130

Post by Hippie11130 »

New in the forum. I say hello from Cadiz, spain. Respect for Clapton CFC. 🏹

Polar

Post by Polar »

Member from Norway says hello!
Coming to Leipzig for the match on Aug 10., looking forward to it!

Bradfordpaul

Post by Bradfordpaul »

Hello. I'm writing to introduce myself and ask some advice. I was programme editor/press officer/bookeeper/barman in the late 80s and early 90s, and still follow the Tons' fortunes despite now living in West Yorkshire. I'm very encouraged by the possibility of Clapton returning to Forest Gate and the surge in support. The crowds struggled to break 100 in the old days, and I'm interested to know how you have managed to increase them so much. News on the ground is encouraging, and I wish you all the best. My email is caulfield_paul@yahoo.co.uk. if there are any ideas you can pass on, I would be very grateful.
Thanks, Paul

Ian Saint PT

Post by Ian Saint PT »

Hello writing from Southampton, I am a supporter of them too but totally fed up with Premier League football and the fact the mighty Clapton CFC play in red and whites stripes as well stops me getting confused. Love the way the club is run, respect!

Vinny

Post by Vinny »

Hi everyone!

I'm Vinny, from Santiago, Chile. I've researched a lot into the club's history, and fell in love with your political views and objectives (plus, the shirts are really cool). I'm probably the only fan from Chile, but looking forward to see club succeed!
No pasarán!